Slow Feeder - simply slide back the lid, fill with hay, place the grill on top of the hay, slide the lid back in place. Water trough - Simply remove the lid & grill and fill with water (of course you won't be able to do this if you have drilled drainage holes)Hay Soaker - Drill some holes in the side of the feeder to make emptying dirty water or have a water butt tap fitted for £5.00 extra- ask your supplier when orderingPORTABLE - weighing 12.5KG when empty -The hay-saver is easy to move around the field, this avoids poaching & muddy areas. TOUGH & STRONG - the feeder is designed with horse behaviour in mind! It can be kicked around the field and won't split or crack.Don't watch your hay get trampled into the ground, blown away in the wind, or wasted - buy a Hay-Saver!
- Reduces hay wastage by up to 50% - versus feeding directly on the floor.
- Suitable for use in the Field, stable, corral or pen.
- Large enough for two or three horses
- Ideal for horses on restrictive diets
- MASSIVE 250L Capacity! (Dimensions: 80cm x 110cm x 55cm Tall)
- Made from TOUGH, frost resistant food grade plastic.
- Encourages healthy eating patterns and allows horses to eat at a natural level.
- Can help to prevent cribbing, ulcers, weaving, chewing, & feed aggression
Safe for shod or unshod horses.
Due to the size of this item free delivery is available to mainland UK, delivery is available to more remote locations at an extra charge.
The Hay-Savers are made to order, to avoid delay in delivery please comment in the delivery note if you are happy with any colour. If you would like more information on estimated delivery email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.